The MIT Quest seeks forward-looking individuals who recognize that the convergence of computer science, neuroscience, and cognitive science, is crucial to making the next game-changing advances in our understanding of intelligence. The MIT Quest is structured to pursue fundamental research on the science and engineering of intelligence and leverage those breakthroughs to create new platforms, tools and services that can benefit society. By becoming a Friend or Patron of the MIT Quest you will help to advance a set of bold research projects proposed by the Quest.
Give to The Quest
Friend of the MIT Quest $150,000
A gift of $150,000 will support the initiative in a variety of ways, at the discretion of MIT Quest leadership. In addition to funding Quest Core Moon shots and Quest Bridge Missions, Friend-level supporters have the opportunity to:
- Attend an annual dinner with MIT Quest faculty, students, and postdocs, who will share their discoveries and accomplishments from the last year.
- Receive periodic updates from MIT Quest leadership on new developments and discoveries.
- Attend invitation-only seminars and workshops and engage with MIT Quest faculty, postdocs and students.
Patron of the MIT Quest $1 million
A gift of $1 million will support the initiative in a variety of ways, at the discretion of MIT Quest leadership. In addition to the above, Patron-level supporters have the opportunity to:
- Support a graduate student or postdoc in their name for three years.
- Contribute to the education and training of the next generation of scientists, engineers, and social scientists, who will shape the future of research in human and machine intelligence.
To learn more, please contact: Rachel Donahue, Director of Strategic Scientific Development, MIT Quest for Intelligence 617-258-6589 firstname.lastname@example.org To donate directly, please visit the MIT Quest for Intelligence Fund.