Connect your company with MIT Quest
Explore the Future of Intelligence
We offer a variety of ways to collaborate with MIT to advance your strategic goals, from building an AI-fluent work force, to unlocking the full potential of data across your organization to advancing intelligence research in an area aligned with your business needs. Based on your financial commitment, we offer three levels of engagement:
Exposure to emerging trends, technologies and talent in intelligence.
Exposure to a broad range of faculty and AI projects.
- Participation in MIT Quest seminars, symposia, workshops and networking events
- Exposure to and engagement with select Quest researchers via private events
- Previews of Quest research and tools in emerging fields of AI and ML
- Discussions with MIT researchers to explore future collaborations
Multiply the impact of Discovery membership with targeted research.
Targeted access to faculty and students to address a specific need.
- Opportunity to develop a set of research projects with MIT Quest researchers
- Option to direct a portion of annual contribution to fellowships for MIT graduate students and postdocs
- Early access to MIT Quest researchers on emerging topics in AI
- Option to fund development in areas of Applied intelligence and software engineering
Magnify exploratory membership with research that can transform your industry.
Broad access to faculty, students and state-of-the- art research.
- Propose joint projects that push the boundaries of natural and machine intelligence and solve business needs
- Early access to MIT Quest research results, platforms and tools
- Option for one corporate researcher to join MIT as a scientist-in-residence
- Option to fund one or more researchers to work on a research project with transformational potential
To learn more, please contact: Aude Oliva, PhD, Co-Director, MIT Quest for Intelligence, Application Lead, 617-452-2492 email@example.com or Erik Vogan, PhD, MBA, Managing Director, Corporate Engagement, MIT Quest for Intelligence (617) 512-8121 firstname.lastname@example.org