Connect your company with the MIT Quest
Explore the Future of Intelligence
We offer a variety of ways to collaborate with MIT to advance your strategic goals, from building an AI-fluent work force, to unlocking the full potential of data across your organization to advancing intelligence research in an area aligned with your business needs. Based on your financial commitment, we offer three levels of engagement:
Exposure to emerging trends, technologies and talent in intelligence.
Exposure to a broad range of faculty and AI projects.
- Participation in MIT Quest seminars, symposia, workshops and networking events
- Problem-focused analysis with select MIT Quest researchers
- Early access to AI tutorials and tools aimed at gaining insights from data across your business
- Discussions with MIT researchers to explore future collaborations
Multiply the impact of Discovery membership with targeted research.
Targeted access to faculty and students to address a specific need.
- Opportunity to develop a set of research projects with MIT Quest researchers
- Option to direct a portion of annual contribution to fellowships for MIT students, postdoctoral researchers and research scientists
- Early access to MIT Quest researchers on emerging topics in AI
- Option to fund development of the Quest Bridge intelligence platform
Exponentially expand Exploratory membership with a long-term research vision.
Expansive access to faculty, students and transformational research.
- Broad role in developing and evaluating Quest Core moonshots and Quest Bridge missions to push the boundaries of brain and machine intelligence
- Early access to MIT Quest research results, platforms and tools
- Option for one corporate researcher to join MIT as a scientist-in-residence
- Option to fund one or more postdoctoral researchers to conduct research capable of transforming your industry
To learn more, please contact: Erik Vogan, PhD, MBA, Director, Corporate Engagement, MIT Quest for Intelligence 617-258-6589 firstname.lastname@example.org Aude Oliva, PhD, Executive Director, MIT Quest for Intelligence 617-452-2492 email@example.com