Give to The Quest
The Quest seeks forward-looking individuals who recognize that the convergence of computer science, neuroscience, and cognitive science, is crucial to making the next game-changing advances in our understanding of intelligence. The Quest is structured to pursue fundamental research on the science and engineering of intelligence and leverage those breakthroughs to create new platforms, tools and services that can benefit society. By becoming a Friend or Patron of The Quest you will help to advance the “Moon shots” and “Missions” led by the Quest Core and Quest Bridge. Moon shots are large-scale projects meant to crack the most enduring questions in intelligence; Missions are designed to develop and apply intelligent tools in areas of identified need.
Friend of The Quest — $150,000
A gift of $150,000 will support the initiative in a variety of ways, at the discretion of Quest leadership. In addition to funding Quest Core Moon shots and Quest Bridge Missions, Friend-level supporters have the opportunity to:
- Attend an annual dinner with Quest faculty, students, and postdocs, who will share their discoveries and accomplishments from the last year.
- Receive periodic updates from Quest leadership on new developments and discoveries.
- Attend invitation-only seminars and workshops and engage with Quest faculty, postdoctoral researchers, and students.
Patron of The Quest — $1 million
A gift of $1 million will support the initiative in a variety of ways, at the discretion of Quest leadership. In addition to the above, Patron-level supporters have the opportunity to:
- Support a graduate student or postdoctoral researcher in their name for three years.
- Contribute to the education and training of the next generation of scientists, engineers, and social scientists, who will shape the future of research in human and machine intelligence.
To learn more, please contact:
Rachel Donahue, Director of Philanthropy, MIT Quest for Intelligence
To donate directly, please visit the MIT Quest for Intelligence Fund.